Steampunk Lamp

How to make a Steampunk Lamp. (Sorry, this lamp has been sold )


My attempt to make a steampunk lamp.
I bought some pvc pipe 32 mm and copper pipes and bits,28mm
The wood is pine 12 mm.

Moving everything around to find a nice composition

It's starting to look better.

From an old wall lamp I trying to make a switch, here you can also see the holes I drilled for all the pipes.

Here the switch mounted underneath, the switch is a push type switch for a doorbell, it also has a little light in it when it's switched off.
welded all the copper together and installed the turn valve., the pvc pipes been painted in gold .

The valve is also working as a switch, inside I installed a little push button switch, the lamp itself is placed behind the pipes. not shown in this picture.


Popular posts from this blog

Wooden Dog Bed , part 2

Crane Operator takes stunning photos

painting "throw off those bowlines"