nautical bracelet with knot

Recently I started  another project, making bracelets. These bracelets are made from rope and have a nautical theme .
These bracelets are handmade by me.
Here some pics:



 these bracelets are made from quality nautical rope with a stainless steel shackle.
they are waterproof and won't rust.

If you want another seize or if you have your own design, I will be happy to answer your questions, just send me an email.



Below are some examples which are for sale, You need to allow 2 tor 3 cm to wear them comfortably.


Model 1: white/red , length 24 cm.

Model 2: white/red, length 20cm



Model 3: green/white, length: 21,5 cm
Model 4: white, length: 23cm

Model 5 : white,red/ green : 22,5 cm






While I was at it, I also made some collars for my dogs. The shackles are a bit bigger.




Popular posts from this blog

Wooden Dog Bed , part 2

Crane Operator takes stunning photos