Rebellious Token, A revolution in cryptocurrency

Normally I don't post anything else than some youtube videos I occassionally make, but recently I started to have an interest in cryptocurrencies.


I already bought some bitcoins and etherium and a dozen of other currencies.
I also started with mining , I invested a small amount in mining but the return is very low.
It might be better just to keep your coins rather then to invest them in ming companies, because the value of your invested coins won't go up when they are staying with the mining company.
But on the other hand you never know how the ming will progress so if you are interested go to
Genesis Mining  and use my code :  ncC7y4    which will give you an instant discount of 3%.



Also I invested a small amount with Chaingroup, they say you can have a daily return of around 2%, which i think is very interesting.
I am only just a few weeks with them and so far it looks promising.
You can check out for yourself, click   Chaingroup

Now I also discovered something new and you need to be quick !!.

The Rebellious token

A revolution in cryptocurrency



250.000.000 tokens will be airdropped to the community.

ending on midnight December 31 2017. 

So be quick !!!

Link: REBELLIOUS


Comments

Unknown said…
Hello Marco,
It's Efthymis from NTD Television. This video is great:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIrCr-0RUGQ
Our mission is to uplift the world through sharing Truth, Hope and Humanity.
Can we upload it on our media pages? Further details: https://goo.gl/WHMfJQ.
Please drop me an email at efthymis.oraiopoulos@ntdtv.org
if you are the copyright owner. You retain all rights to the video.
Thank you very much.
This is our website: ntd.com/about.html

Popular posts from this blog

Wooden Dog Bed , part 2

Crane Operator takes stunning photos

painting "throw off those bowlines"